Rebecca A. Reed concentrates her practice on general business and real estate matters, commercial transactions, and real estate development. She represents businesses and individuals, handles legal issues, drafts documents and manages business and real estate deals in many areas, including:
- Sale and purchase of businesses, assets or real estate
- Leasing and ground-leasing
- Business contracts of all types, including supply, services, vendor, licensing, contractor/subcontractor, and power and utility service agreements
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Business entity formation, governance and compliance
- Employment issues, agreements and conflicts, including discrimination charges and severance
- Liability and risk exposure issues
- Financing transactions
- Solar energy facility development, installation and operation (including ground, rooftop and building leasing, PPAs, electricity and hot water supply agreements)
- Real estate development, including intergovernmental, development and utility agreements
- General counsel services for businesses
Ms. Reed was named one of Tucson’s Top Lawyers in Business Law in 2011. She serves on the Editorial Board for Arizona Attorney. She has authored several published articles.
Ms. Reed earned her J.D. law degree from University of Arizona, where she served as an editor and writer for Arizona Law Review. She is currently pursuing an LLM in Taxation. She holds Bachelor’s (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, with highest distinction), Master’s (University of Cambridge, UK), and Ph.D. (University of Wyoming) degrees in biological/ecological sciences. Her academic honors include Phi Beta Kappa and Phi Kappa Phi.
Twitter Microblog – Resources & Ideas for Business Owners and Managers: